Submit a New Home Address

    • If you are an employee (including student employees), please complete the Residency Certification Form and submit to the Office of Payroll Services, G11 Sutton Hall.
      • The Office of Human Resources will send new address information to all benefit vendors except for TSA, Deferred Compensation, and Alternative Retirement Plan vendors. The employee will need to contact these vendors directly to change his/her address. Contact information can be found at the Benefits webpage. Faculty members will also need to contact the Pennsylvania Faculty Health and Welfare Fund directly at the Pennsylvania Faculty Health and Welfare Fund website to update their address for their vision and dental benefits.
    • If you are a student, please use the online services:
      1. Go to the MyIUP home page.
      2. Login with your network username and password.
      3. Click the “Personal Info” tab.
      4. Under the “Personal Information” section, click “Update” beside the “Your contact information” line.