Forwarding Invoices to Accounts Payable

Posted on 11/28/2012 2:18:14 PM

From time to time, vendors supplying goods or services to the university will incorrectly send their invoices directly to the department that received those goods or services. Please remember that when you receive such invoices, the document should be forwarded as soon as possible to the Accounts Payable Department in B-25 Clark Hall.

If you need any assistance or have any questions regarding this request, please contact Ruth Houser, director of Accounts Payable,, at 724-357-6242 or