Text Book Disposal Process

Posted on 4/12/2016 1:43:18 PM

Please be aware that instructional materials and reference materials, including complementary text books given to university employees by virtue of their positions with the university, are university property.

University property must be disposed of through the surplus sale process managed by Procurement Services. Unwanted university property, including instructional material, reference materials, complementary text books, etc., should be sent to Procurement Services for proper sale or disposal. As an alternative, complementary text books may be sent to the IUP Library for reference purposes.

Thank you for your assistance in managing the University’s resource disposition process.

Office of Financial Operations